Friday, February 19, 2010

Comments from the Sebring race.

"Worked it out last night. My shoulder is still hurting so I figured I'd work out how many gear changes I made.

Taking an average lap (and I did spin on a few of them) I changed gear 2280 times.

No wonder I hurt! :-D"

"I had fun despite all the spins and one extra pitstop to repair damage. At last I´m in a right place in just about the right time, I have searched for a proper endurance league, and GRCE feels like a dream come true. This mod is just spot on above everything else... 8)"

"I quit my previous league due to being tired of the driving standards getting worse and going unmentioned, so it was great to drive 2+ hours with some of the best driving I've seen online.

The fast guys weren't impatient, the slower guys didn't make things difficult.

Too bad it's a month until the next race!"

"At least there is plenty of time to recover from Sebring and to get to know Long Beach...Must think of something to fill my racing needs during this "layoff" though. You are absolutely right on the racing etiquette, very nice, clean racing. Enjoyed that very much, thanks!

No comments: